"The behaviour of pupils and school's work to keep pupils safe and secure is outstanding..."
The Aims of Burneston Primary School are:
* To give insight into the Christian faith and encourage its practical outworking in worship, service, values and attitudes.
* To deliver a sound, broadly based and relevant education.
* To create a safe and happy place where everyone enjoys working and playing together.
* To develop self respect and a caring attitude which involves valuing ourselves and each other, embracing all individual differences.
* To help pupils to develop spiritually, mentally, physically and morally into well balanced, reliable citizens who are willing to take responsibility for their immediate environment and the wider world.
* To encourage every child to strive to do their best in every task which they attempt.
Our Christian values are displayed throughout the school and discussed and explored through RE lessons, Collective Worhsip and as part of wider school curriculum. Our eight Christian values are:
creation, compassion, fellowship, forgiveness, respect, trust, wisdom